An ultimate comparison is an open, community-driven approach to compare arbitrary things. The data is available as markdown. The results are rendered using a table in the Web.
Want to contribute an ultimate comparison? Continue at README.md of ultimate-comparison-BASE.
- Ultimate Deployment Tool Comparison: https://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-deployment-tool-comparison/
- Ultimate Graph Framework Comparison: https://github.com/ultimate-comparisons/ultimate-graphframework-comparison - compares libraries for drawing graphs in the web
- Ultimate IoT Platform Comparison: https://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-IoT-platform-comparison/
- Ultimate LaTeX Makers Comparison: https://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-latex-makers-comparison/
- Ultimate Reference Management Comparison: https://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-reference-management-software-comparison/
- Ultimate Message Broker Comparison: https://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-message-broker-comparison/
- Ultimate TSDB Comparison: https://tsdbbench.github.io/Ultimate-TSDB-Comparison/
- Ultimate WEB IDE Comparison: https://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-webIDE-comparison/ - compares IDEs in the Web, for instance Eclipse Che with Cloud 9.
Demonstration of the latest features is available at http://ultimate-comparisons.github.io/ultimate-comparison-BASE/.
- AV comparatives - Compares anti virus software.
- cURL - Comparison Table - Compares cURL with other open source download tools
- Lightweight Markup - Compares Markdown, reStructuredText, MediaWiki, AsciiDoc, Org-mode
- PaaSfinder - Compares PaaS offerings.
- Password Managers Compared - Compares password managers
- perfect URL regex - Compares regular expressions for matching URLs
- Slant - An open platform for comparing different development related things. Example: Knockout vs. Aurelia
- stackshare - Software tools and cloud infrastructure services.
- The Ultimate JSON Library: JSON.simple vs GSON vs Jackson vs JSONP
- TodoMVC - Compares MV* frameworks for browser apps by showing how a minimal TODO app is implemented by different languages.
- VPS Benchmarks - Compares Benchmarks of virutal servers.
- vsChart.com - Wiki-based comparisons of two things.
- wikimatrix - Comparisons of wiki software. Recent wiki software might not be included.
Lists of Comparisons
Other Cool Sites
- The curated listed of awesome lists - Collection of high-quality awesome-lists
- The definitive list of lists (of lists) curated on GitHub - Collection of all available awesome-lists and lists-of-awesomelists
The idea stems from PaaSfinder, where one can easily compare PaaS providers.